The last few days I have been unable to locate my phone and after doing my regular cleandown of cache and cookies was greated mainly by ‘the computer says no’. So I was unable to tell you all that:
- I have now written over 30k for my NaNoWriMo.
- or that I have been experiencing the terrible twos for the last time ever (thank goodness for that!!).
- or that I am gonna try to get the last 20k done today (or at latest by Friday!).
- or that once I have done this I need to get back into focus with me OU degree and write up something for essay number two and get back on track with my reading.
- or that I have also to get a much sooner deadline of writing up something about writing my NaNoWriMo and an introduction to me on a joint blog venture I have signed-up for with some other fellow Creative Writing students.
- or that on Friday I will be seeing the Christmas lights go on with my children.
- or that on Saturday I have to drive up to Aberdeen for a two hour tutorial before going to work in the afternoon/evening.
- or that after this list is all said and done (as this is by n means exhaustive of all that I have to get done over the next week…) that I am going to be completely zoned-out or in depending on whether I go crazy or not in the process!
Anyhow, hope you are all doing well and enjoying yourselves, if I am back blogging everyday by the end of the week you’ll know most of the above is behind me. And if not, then you’ll know where I am and what I am doing!